Our safety pledge is this:
The safety and well being of employees is given the highest priority and has a bearing on all commercial deal making.
We believe that:
- No business activity will come before health and safety
- All incidents and injuries are preventable
- Individuals will be trained and equipped to ensure an accident free workplace
- Report all near-misses to supervisor immediately and address at safety meeting/assess possible remedies. Legal obligations are only the foundation of our healthy and safety standards
All employees are required to:
- Ensure that their actions do not cause harm to themselves or other persons through skylarking, failure to follow procedures, failure to report hazards, failure to act in a safe and responsible manner, failure to use PPE etc
- Actively participate in the identification, review and development of health and safety management strategies.
- Ensure all accidents, hazards and incidents are reported immediately and health and safety information is accurately reported
- Follow all procedures established to ensure the safety of all employees, contractors and customers.